Sabor – in Spanish, it means flavor. But here, it’s that and so much more. A vibrant dance across the plate and palate. A long heritage of fresh, simple ingredients, reimagined in full bloom.
Chef Jamie Oliver may be one of Britain’s most famous food exports, but it’s his love of Italian cooking and the Italian way of life that drives the menu at Jamie’s Italian on Quantum of the Sea.
Weave your way through a vibrant tapestry of pan-Asian flavors as diverse and nuanced as the Far East itself.
Let the starlit ocean sky set the mood after dark, when the Solarium pool transforms into a fine dining destination. Explore a menu of inspired, sumptuous dishes that embrace healthful living through healthy eating. Fee Applies.
Royal Caribbean’s popular signature steakhouse, featuring grade-A premium cuts of steak cooked to your specifications, plus fresh seafood, hearty side dishes and signature desserts in an upscale, contemporary setting. Fee applies.
Food and drink. It doesn’t have to be so complicated. That’s the philosophy at Michael’s Genuine Pub, the first American gastropub at sea, brought to you by James Beard Award-winning chef Michael Schwartz.
Our chefs twist their culinary kaleidoscopes to invent an elaborate dreamscape of never-before-seen fare. The story begins as you open the menu and find your element – Sun, Ice, Fire, Water, Earth and Dreams.
The Grande is a luxuriant nod to a bygone era. When dining was not a task, but a time-honored ritual. At The Grande, every night is formal night, and every night is a special occasion.
The height of contemporary cuisine is realized at Chic, where the freshest ingredients of the wild are evolved for a modern palate. On Quantum Class.
Discover America, the beautiful…the delectable…the absolutely mouthwatering. It’s your favorite comfort foods, hand picked from cities spanning sea to shining sea.
– Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
– More complimentary options including Windjammer Café, Jade Sushi and Asian-fusion cuisine, Sorrento’s Pizza, Café Promenade for coffee and pastries/snacks, and room service
– Specialty restaurant Chops Grille steakhouse, where for one low cover charge you can choose any items off the menu from appetizer to dessert; Casual dining and snacks at Johnny Rockets and Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream
– The Cupcake Cupboard, a vintage-style gourmet bakery with 30 types of cupcakes
– Giovanni’s Table Italian restaurant
The sun has retired for the day – but you don’t have to, thanks to entertainment options in venues across the ship. Discover a night filled with dancing, laughs and live music at bars, clubs and lounges that never feature a cover charge. It’s like the ultimate evening out on the town – but you never have to leave the ship.