Cancellation Policy: All payments are non-refundable. If you have questions regarding trip insurance coverage, please contact TRAVEL GUARD CLICK HERE. If you live outside of the United States, please contact your local travel agent to purchase insurance for your cruise.
Reasons to buy travel insurance
1. Your flight has been cancelled.
2. Your bags are lost and your medication is in it. You need to have an emergency prescription filled.
3. Your passport and wallet are stolen, and you need emergency cash and a replacement passport.
4.You’re involved in an accident and adequate medical treatment is not available. You need medical evacuation.
5.You need to cancel your trip due to illness.
6. Your cruise line, airline or tour operator goes bankrupt. You need your non-refundable expenses covered and to get to your destination.
7. You have a medical emergency in a foreign country.
8. A hurricane forces you to evacuate your resort, hotel or cruise.